Author Topic: Going out of Business -project machines and pinballs  (Read 10473 times)

Offline popeyepinball

Going out of Business -project machines and pinballs
« on: April 05, 2010, 10:36:44 pm »
Hello,
I am going out of business and need to get rid of my inventory of pinball machines and inventory.
Having sale on Sunday 4/11/10 at 580 Crespi Drive #J Pacifica Ca 94044 from 10-4 pm. Its not too late to pick up a project machine just in time for 2010 California Extreme. See list of machines:
Ace Bowler, Aerofighters, Asteriods, Astro Blaster, Batting Practice, Bow and Arrow, Striker, Captain Commando, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, Countdown, Craiter Raider, Empty pinball bottom
Expo, Fireball Jr, Firepowe , Flying Tiger, Galaxia, Galaxian, Genie,Hang On, Incredible Hulk
Laguna Racer, Magical Spot, Matahari, Matmania, Mega Touch, Metafox, Missile, Missile Command
Monaco GP, Outrun, Pole Position, Qix,Rifle Gallery,Rolling Thunder,Scramble, Showboat
Space Invaders, Space Shuttle, Speakeasy, Super Cobra, Super Monaco, Tempest, Triple Play (3)
Tron, Video Challenge, Virtue Fighter, Zaxxon and pachinko machines too.

Offline PAC ANT

Re: Going out of Business -project machines and pinballs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 06:23:48 pm »
Dear popeyepinball,
If still available, I would like details on the rifle gallery or any other EM gun games you may have for sale.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Anthony
PAC ANT