Author Topic: How early should I get there to be in by 10AM?  (Read 7203 times)

Offline mattack

• Insert Coin
How early should I get there to be in by 10AM?
« on: July 26, 2018, 01:05:06 pm »
I'm pre-registered.  I'd like to actually be in the game room at 10 when it opens for pre-registers...  but don't want to wait around or wait in line any more than possible.

I've been to 2 before, but don't really remember how early I got there previously. (Though last year it seemed like we waited in a big line pointlessly to get into the actual game room, since basically everyone could get in easily.)   I'm just down the road, so cutting it close is easy.

9? 9:30?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:14:41 am by mattack »

Offline MrJBRPG

• Insert Coin
Re: How early should I get there to be in by 10AM?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 05:04:52 am »
Last year, I relied on a trip planner and I would say that the earliest to arrive is between 9:30 and 9:45am so you can have some waiting time and legroom to to confirm your pass and get your name tag. All of us got to wait in line when the preregistered users enter at 10am, and that usually lasts 5 minutes or if being further away from the main doors.

Offline etching

• Insert Coin
Re: How early should I get there to be in by 10AM?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 07:22:47 pm »
I highly recommend that you get here by 9:30am if not earlier, as I found out the hard way last year
the parking lot garage was completely filled thanks to the Jehovah's Witnesses convention
on the other side of the complex  ::)

If the garage is closed, there is another one across the street from Levi's Stadium,
but it's a hike to get to CAX.   Plus apparently it closes like around 10pm or so?