Show Discussion > General Show Information

CAX 2017 Tshirts

(1/4) > >>

Rikitiki:
This years California Extreme Tshirt Designs
Still fine tooning some of the details on these and we need to narrow down choices
So lettuce know whatcha think...
# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

# 5

# 6

tanker:
Hi there.

I feel that #1 is the best right now. I think the color of the shirt it would be printed on is also important.

Some finishing touches I feel would be good for the other shirts:

For Design #5:
The white space in the center between the text in #5 seems out of place and should probably be removed/made transparent. The yellow stroke at the top of the character's head also seems to stick out oddly. Might be cool to have text on the shirt somewhere saying it's the 21st annual CAX in the style/design of the Nintendo Seal of Quality logo.

For Design #6:
It would be nice to see the date or something like "21st annual CAX" somehow. Also for some reason, the text does not look centered with the car beneath it. Might be good to adjust the font Kerning as well here.

FlickWho:
I voted for #1, although I'm equally a fan of #'s 2 and 3.

Villa2017:
I did the #6 design and that was an initial draft.  I re-tooled it a couple of times but this one was the one that was posted.  I re-submitted a very very refined version today and I hope it gets posted because it think its very good.  It also includes California extreme, Santa Clara July 29th and 30th 2017.  Hope to see it up soon.

Vectrexer:
But I also like 6. Just wish it was fleshed out with more information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version