Author Topic: Will Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade be shown this year?  (Read 10548 times)

Offline InsaneDavid

• ClassicPlastic.net
Will Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade be shown this year?
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:01:35 pm »
Just as the title states, will the film Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade be having a showing this year, or should I just keep quiet until more show information is finalized / posted?  ;D  I'll have to say my biggest disappointment about missing the show last year was missing a showing of this film.

jkoolpe

Re: Will Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade be shown this year?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 09:51:15 am »
Dave,

We tried our best to get Chasing Ghosts again for this year's show, but for reasons beyond our control, we were not able to do so :( .

I know a LOT of people wanted to see it, either for the first time or again so we were really hoping to be able to accommodate them, but we couldn't make it happen this year.

It is a great film and we hope that the producers do eventually release it in some form...and rest assured that we'll make another effort to try to show it for next year's show!

With that being said, we are still planning another great show so we all hope you can still come down for the fun!

Check out the speaker schedule to see the lineup for this year's talks and seminars...we like to think we have put together another killer lineup!  ;D

Jon and the Extreme Team

Offline InsaneDavid

• ClassicPlastic.net
Re: Will Chasing Ghosts: Beyond the Arcade be shown this year?
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 04:55:31 pm »
Thanks for the reply.  Sad that it won't be shown this year but I am most certainly going to attend and am looking forward to everything else the show has to offer.  :)  If anything more pull to have showings of it may prompt an eventual release in some form, as you said.