Author Topic: Is there a general post/sticky for game requests?  (Read 9891 times)

Offline Clash Gordon

Is there a general post/sticky for game requests?
« on: March 03, 2012, 08:23:33 am »
Just curious as I would love to get a wish list for the upcoming show. My first wish would be a Killer Instinct, Off Road, and NBA Jam.

Offline Clash Gordon

Re: Is there a general post/sticky for game requests?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:06:22 pm »
bump

jkoolpe

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:31 pm »
Sorry for not responding sooner.

As for requests, this is as good as any place to make them.  We do our best to accommodate requests, but ultimately we are at least partially dependent on what our very-generous exhibitors decide to bring each year. 

I do know that all 3 of the games you have requested are usually present each year so there is an excellent chance that they will be there again for this year's show.  And if you happen to know someone who has one or more of these games, you are certainly encouraged to encourage them to bring them down for the fun!

And we fully expect another huge turn out of games (past years have seen about 500 games in total) so there is sure to be many, many games you will enjoy regardless!

See you at the show!

Offline sgtbilkothe3rd

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 10:25:29 am »
jkoolpe:

Just wanted to say thanks as I have noticed the numerous games in fantastic shape that you bring to the show every year. Know that it is much appreciated and helps make for a great weekend!

Offline Clash Gordon

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 11:04:06 pm »
Sorry for not responding sooner.

As for requests, this is as good as any place to make them.  We do our best to accommodate requests, but ultimately we are at least partially dependent on what our very-generous exhibitors decide to bring each year. 

I do know that all 3 of the games you have requested are usually present each year so there is an excellent chance that they will be there again for this year's show.  And if you happen to know someone who has one or more of these games, you are certainly encouraged to encourage them to bring them down for the fun!

And we fully expect another huge turn out of games (past years have seen about 500 games in total) so there is sure to be many, many games you will enjoy regardless!

See you at the show!

Really? I have been the last three and have not seen any of those three. I usually go on a Saturday and wondering if they are only there on Friday or Sunday.