Author Topic: Dangerous Seed board to give away  (Read 13240 times)

Offline Brackynews

Dangerous Seed board to give away
« on: May 16, 2011, 10:23:29 am »
(Apologies for the subject. Could'a been worse!)
I have a board for Dangerous Seed I am willing to give/trade to the first person that buys a drink / tells a story.
However I am sure it will raise some eyebrows going through the airport, so I don't want to lug it without gauging interest first. One of those rare and not valuable games I gather. ;) But maybe there's a Namco collector here.
Cheers

Offline Fly

Re: Dangerous Seed board to give away
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:10:26 pm »
Wow, that's a great game there! It would be a nice one to have next to my Galaga 88.

I may have some stuff for a trade.

Hector

Offline Brackynews

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 08:06:33 pm »
Wow, that's a great game there! It would be a nice one to have next to my Galaga 88.
Good to know, thanks. I will post here again closer to the time if I'm bringing it. I am trying to pack light but I can just imagine a circuit board looking weird on the x-rays.
I will be keeping the Jamma board, and the cabinet I pulled it from is a Burgertime that I'm rebuilding, so logically that should be what I'm in the market for. But we'll see. ;)
Cheers

Offline Brackynews

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 01:50:16 pm »
Whelp, suitcase is already full and I'm not done yet. Airport in 4 hours. Not gonna risk the board getting cracked, probably cheaper to mail it than pay for another bag. ;)

See you bamma jammas there! :D