Author Topic: 2011 Raffle  (Read 12340 times)

Offline Mark Birsching

• Extreme Team
  • Insert Coin
2011 Raffle
« on: June 17, 2011, 04:30:47 pm »
The grand prize in the raffle this year will be a choice of a coin-op pinball (scheduled to be “Pirates of the Caribbean”) or video game machine.  

Other prizes:

- The Pinball Price Guide 8th Edition (compliments of Pinballeric (www.pinballeric.com))
- Show t-shirts

and other great stuff!  Keep checking back for the latest list.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 04:45:15 pm by Mark Birsching »

Offline Rikitiki

• This Old Game
Re: 2011 Raffle
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:58:16 am »
You can add some of these to your prize list

I'll be screen printed some of these for the show
and will be signed and numbered by your truly ;D
Rich
ThisOldGame

Offline Ken Chaney

• Extreme Team
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 02:04:32 am »
It's looking like the Grand Prize will include the choice of an Ultracade video or the Pirates pinball.

We've also got some goodies on the way from Stern Pinball including signed translights and some shirts.  Thanks Stern!

Zonn Moore just added one of his fantastic ZVGs to the raffle!  If you didn't know that you must have one of these, please look at:
http://www.zektor.com/zvg/
"The ZVG (Zektor's Vector Generator) is just that, a PC controlled Vector Generator. The ZVG attaches to an ECP compliant printer port on a standard PC, and then to a vector monitor. Allowing DOS MAME, to run all the games supported by these emulators on a real vector monitor. With all the intensity and cool effects that only a vector monitor can produce!"
Good stuff!

Golfland (the only classic style arcade left in the area) has put up some golf passes for their wacky mini golf courses.  They have been fantastic supporters of the show throughout the years, so please show them some love!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 11:19:55 pm by Ken Chaney »

Offline Kody

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 09:43:25 am »
These are some awesome prizes! It's too bad that I missed to on an opportunity to win one of these, they would have been a perfect addition to my home arcade.