Author Topic: 2008 Show  (Read 14928 times)

Offline gr8nss

2008 Show
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:20:39 pm »
Hey all...

Does anybody know when the 2008 show will be?

jkoolpe

Re: 2008 Show
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:25:01 pm »
Hi!

Thanks for your interest in the show!

We are currently hard at work negotiating with our venue for this year's dates.  More than likely, the dates will be similar to last year, give or take a couple of weekends :) .

Look for an announcement very soon!

Jon and the Extreme Team

Offline sgtbilkothe3rd

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 09:41:48 am »
Any update? Just curious, I will be coming from out-of-state and would like to book my travel now, what with fuel prices continuing to climb with no end in sight...

Looking forward to another great show!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:43:24 am by sgtbilkothe3rd »

jkoolpe

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 12:32:31 pm »
Hey all!

Well, we finally our able to officially announce our dates for this year's California Extreme show!

I just got word from my fellow staffers that the contract has been approved by the venue so...

We are go for the following dates:

7/19 & 7/20

The times on both days will be the same as before (11AM - 12AM, 7/19 & 11AM - 9PM , 7/20).

I'll post more information very soon on some of the details (i.e. scheduled talks, seminars, contests, guest speakers, etc.), but I wanted to get the word out to everyone who I didn't PM before so you can start making those plans.

Thanks to all whom I PM'd for keeping the dates under wraps until we could go the official route! Apologies, but we had to wait until everything was 100% in place before making the dates officially official. Remember, I and my fellow staffers do this purely because we love it and it is a pretty hefty undertaking I must say, and sometimes circumstances simply beyond our control creep in... .

As always, if you can volunteer to help out and/or bring some games, it is appreciated. To those of you who have done so in the past, a big, huge "thank you" again, and let us know what goodies you might be able to bring this time around ...

Hope to see everyone there for another crazy and awesome arcade show!

Jon and the Extreme Team

Offline sgtbilkothe3rd

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 02:53:46 pm »
Fantastic! I will make my plans to be there! I assume you will be having the event at Parkside Hall again? Thanks for the public post update.

Offline gamergirl

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 07:43:38 am »
I'm looking forward to it!