Author Topic: Pinball Repair/Restoration Sessions  (Read 14416 times)

Offline Brian Hanifin

Pinball Repair/Restoration Sessions
« on: April 28, 2007, 05:59:22 pm »
CAX will be our first pinball show and I would love to attend a pinball repair/restoration session. I know it is early, but are there usually any speakers that cover these topics?

Brian

Background (not that anyone cares ;): my wife and I just bought our first pinball Pirates of the Caribbean (NIB)... and I have been helping my father-in-law repair his 1978 solid state Mata Hari. I am having a blast working on his machine and definately plan on buying used machines in the future.

Offline Tom Bombaci

• Extreme Team
Re: Pinball Repair/Restoration Sessions
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:34:59 pm »
Hey Brian.

We are discussing the possibility of a restoration seminar again this year.

We had one a couple years back and I think it went pretty well.

-Tom

Offline draginit

• TwelveNinedy
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 04:28:15 pm »
this is going to be my first show, as i just discovered about it over at BYOAC,.. and i would definitly like to attend something like this!  ive just recenlty picked up two pins 78' and 79' years barely working and cheap for the purpose of just trying to learn. i am always up for more knowlegde and hope to see this there.

Offline Bob E.

• Extreme Team
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 07:19:37 pm »
We are still hashing out the schedule, but as of now, we will be having a seminar called "Pinball 101" presented by Chris Kuntz at 1:45 on Saturday, then on Sunday at 1:30 we are planning to have a free-form "Super-tech Summit"...sort of a round-table forum question-and-answer session for several of our gurus to display their storehouse of knowledge, both vid and pin.