Author Topic: Tee Shirt Preview and Poll  (Read 15414 times)

Offline Ken Chaney

• Extreme Team
Tee Shirt Preview and Poll
« on: July 30, 2007, 01:26:18 pm »
The 2007 show shirt designs are just about finished, and we thought you might like a preview.  (We could also use some quick feedback as to which designs you want so we can adjust the order to your tastes!)  We plan to run three designs this year:  a color "concert tee", a black "concert tee", and a baseball shirt style.

The baseball shirt will be on a "Raglan" style shirt with classic 3/4 length sleeves.  Let us know if you would prefer the shirt body to be white or heather (grey).  We're planning on navy blue sleeves.

The art looks like this (closeup below)

The "concert tee" will be available in color on a white tee shirt, or in white on a black shirt.  Here is the image we plan to use on 'em:

Let us know which you would like so we can figure out how many of each design to order.

Happy gaming,
The Extreme Team

Offline zfcamaro

• ZFCAMARO
Re: Tee Shirt Preview and Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 09:35:04 pm »
I prefer the Heather Grey.
26 games - EDOT,Journey,Mini Robotron

Check it out at: WWW.ZFCAMARO.COM

Offline Levenia

Re: Tee Shirt Preview and Poll
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 06:22:03 am »
I'm glad your doing the concert tees because they are simple and everyone like them. The baseball tee would probably look better on the white since it would be easier to read. I plan on buying the concert tee in color on a white tee shirt. It bright and fun. Why not let the world know your are proud to be here this year.

This is my 2nd year back at CA Extreme for my fiance's birthday and we plan on having fun from opening to close. Thanks for putting this together folks.