Poll

Which shirt(s) do you think we should make for the show? See the pictures in the posts below, then vote!!!

Tron 1
Tron 2
Tron 3
Tron 4
Retro 1
Retro 2
Pinbot 1
Pinbot 2
Pinbot 3

Author Topic: 2010 Shirts - Vote now!  (Read 44275 times)

Offline arejay

Re: 2010 Shirts - Vote now!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 09:53:29 am »
Thanks TrevEB, I am the graphic designer who designed the Ataxx shirts last year. My friends and I have been attending CAX for the last 3 years now... and good times. I love seeing all these games each year and playing in an environment outside of sitting behind a home console in your living room! Can't wait for 14!  We pay respect with our shirts to the forgotten......First we did the Free MarbleMan CAX 2007, Exidy Crossbow CAX 2008, Attaxx CAX 2009....and for this year the mother of them all..........

Offline awhittle

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 12:00:35 pm »
My $.02 (keeping in mind that I didn't get around to buying a shirt last year) I like the Tron 4 and Retro 1 designs.
The other Tron designs are good but the font isn't clear enough to read the event details at a glance.
The Retro design reminds me of the artwork of Atari.
As for shirt colors, I'm not a huge fan of black either.  It's 105 degrees outside as I type this and a black shirt just isn't going to happen!
/Alan Whittle

Offline hortha71

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 02:35:28 pm »
I agree with some other posts that the Tron 1 design ought to be on the front pocket of either a Tron 2 or Tron 3 back design.  I also love the Pinbot and Retro designs, too.

TOUGH call here!  All the designs are really strong this year!

Can't wait to go to the convention this year!

Offline chipdier

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 09:27:59 am »
Wicked cools!

With the remake/new movie/next part of Tron to be released this year, awesome choices.

Tron 3 front, Tron 4 back...with the List from retro throw on top! sick...

Offline jerware

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:06 pm »
My 2 cents -- Tron 1, large and centered on the front. Nothing on the back.

Offline Rhettnificent

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 10:13:11 am »
I voted for Tron 2 & Pinbot 1. 

However I think all of the shirts would benefit from a front/back design where the art and year is featured on the front and "14th Annual Classic Arcade & Pinball Expo" is on the back. 

Last years T-shirts featured this and they came out very nice (I purchased 2).  Otherwise the designs look too busy to me.