Author Topic: X' and O's pinball machine help needed  (Read 15300 times)

Offline Rodney

X' and O's pinball machine help needed
« on: April 04, 2010, 03:16:20 pm »
I have a williams X's and O's  pinball machine. When I got to hit the replay button I get a tilt light, and the machine will not play. I did the diagnostic and I got 15 for switch error which is the tilt switch. My tilt switches look ok. The hanging one dose not have the hanging device in it. and the roller one does not have a ball in it, so really neither one of them be activated. the contacts on both switches dont appear to be made, they are (open) . Any help on this matter would be much appreciated.

Offline Mark Birsching

• Extreme Team
  • Insert Coin
Re: X' and O's pinball machine help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 02:49:37 pm »
Rodney:

Check to make sure the ball roll tilt switch is not squashed together and making contact.  Also, check to make sure there is not a tilt switch on the playfield that could be stuck closed (I don't remember off-hand if there is one or not). You should also check for shorts in the wiring from the switches to the MPU.  You may need to unsolder a wire off each tilt switch to see if it clears the problem.

If any of the tilt switches have a capacitor across the lugs, it may be bad - try clipping it off to see if that helps.

Good luck!

Mark

Offline punsikorn

• Insert Coin
Re: X' and O's pinball machine help needed
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 02:00:59 am »
If any of the tilt switches have a capacitor across the lugs, it may be bad - try clipping it off to see if that helps.

maxbet
หนังเอวีซับไทย