Author Topic: need help on San-Francisco Rush the Rock Edition  (Read 14622 times)

Offline harley

need help on San-Francisco Rush the Rock Edition
« on: August 22, 2009, 04:28:12 pm »
My  SF-Rush the Rock  will not go past the page you choose your track on,  it says  "" Waiting for others to join""  which use to go away and go to the next screen,    now it will not go past this screen.  just started doing this..   Can anyone give me any advice, or have had this problem and know what to do to fix it???   It does count down but when it reaches zero the screen stays on ""choose your track"".....I ran the self diag.  it reconizes the hard drive and states its ok  I went ahead and bought another hard drive that worked in another game (the monitor went bad)  That did not affect the problem.. I dont know what else it could be,-everything I can think of, Ive already replaced or it tested good...
  Has anyone had this problem before??  I'm at my wits end,,,I played the game, cut it off when I was done and the next day when I turned it on it started this::   I would greatley appreciate any help or advice    thanks...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:04:37 am by harley »

Offline Ken Chaney

• Extreme Team
Re: need help on San-Francisco Rush the Rock Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:05:56 am »
It should count down while "waiting".  Does it count down, or hang up?  I think pressing start or one of the other buttons will speed the countdown.  If it hangs, I suspect the hard drive, run the diagnostic test on that to see if it is failing.

Offline harley

Re: need help on San-Francisco Rush the Rock Edition
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 01:00:04 pm »
It counts down like it is supposed to  it just will not go past that screen i've pressed every button pushed all the peddles   it justflashes the  ""Waiting for others to join""   and will not go past this screen  i've pessed everything